Tuesday, October 27, 2009

~IBan~

Sapa nama nuan? - "What is your name?"
Brapa rega utai tu? - "How much is this?"
Dini alai ___? - "Where is ___?"
Ari ni penatai nuan? - "Where are you from?"
Aku datai ari ___. - "I come from ___."
Pukul brapa diatu? - "What is the time now?"
Selamat lemai! - "Good evening!"
Selamat datai! - "Welcome!"
Anang manchal! - "Don't be naughty!"
enda ulih datai - "cannot come"
Anang guai - "hold on" "Don't spoil it"
Nadai ngawa nya - "nevermind that"
Nyamai wai - "nice taste"
Pulai dulu-"I'm going back"
Aram bekelala-"Let's introduce ourselves"
Pengerindu-"Love, Passion"
Aku rinduka nuan-"I love / like you"
Manah-"Good, Great"
Jai-"Bad, damaged"
Sapa enggau nuan?-"Who came with you?"
Aku enggau ___-"I came / went with ___"
Ninga meh-"Please listen"
Anang inggar / ragak-"Silent, please"
Kini nuan?-"Where are you going?"
Mar amat! - "too expensive!"
Kapanya! - "Whatever!"
Selamat pagi pengajar. - "Good morning teacher."
Aku enda nemu - "I don't know"
Aram meh kitai ngirup - "Let drink together"
Aku lelenggau ka nuan - "I miss you"

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...