Thursday, November 3, 2011

Everything in life is luck


Everything has been figured out, except how to live.
Jean-Paul Sartre

Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't.
Richard Bach

I love life because what more is there.
Anthony Hopkins

I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.
John Burroughs

I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it.
Charles M. Schulz

It's all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and friends and family.
Philip Green

Life has meaning only if one barters it day by day for something other than itself.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

I take care of my self , love my husband and my family. And enjoy day by day with happiness hopeful. And that's living.
Zyniq

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...